Apps For Laptop,PC,Windows 7,8,10,xp Free Download.You can download apps apk to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10,xp and Laptop. Upgrades downloaded inside the Baidu App Store app. Volume Installs and Downloads. Easy to use and quick installation. Resumes interrupt download files automatically. Baidu App Store Handle by some developers for checking secure and virus free software. Each Install Program has a changelog. That’s about the Feature and version of those programs. Got Epic Games? If you already have the Epic Games Launcher use the 'Open' button otherwise download the Epic Games Launcher to play.
If you're in Windows 10 and you're having problems with an app from Microsoft Store, consider these updates and fixes.
First, sign in to your Microsoft account. Next, work through these possible solutions in the order presented.
Play Store App Software Download
Make sure Windows has the latest update: Select check for updates now, and then select Check for updates. Or, select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates. If there is an available update, select Install now.
Make sure that your app works with Windows 10. For more info, see Your app doesn't work with Windows 10.
Update Microsoft Store: Select the Start button, and then from the apps list, select Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store, select See more > Downloads and updates > Get updates. If an update for Microsoft Store is available, it will start installing automatically.
Troubleshoot games: If you're having issues installing a game, see Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10.
Repair or reset your apps: See Repair or Remove programs in Windows 10.
Reinstall your apps: In Microsoft Store, select See more > My Library. Select the app you want to reinstall, and then select Install.
Run the troubleshooter: Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.
Here's more help
If you can't find Microsoft Store, see Trouble finding Microsoft Store in Windows 10.
If you're having trouble launching Microsoft Store, see Microsoft Store doesn't launch.
If you can launch the Microsoft Store but you are just having trouble finding or installing an app, see I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store.
You can choose how often you want to enter your password when you buy items (including in-app purchases) from the App Store and iTunes Store:
- Always Require—Every time you make a purchase, you'll be asked to enter your password, even if you're signed in with your Apple ID.
- Require After 15 Minutes—If you entered your password within the last 15 minutes, you won't be asked to enter your password again.
If you don't want to enter a password when you download free items, follow the steps below and turn off password protection for free items.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap [your name], then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap Password Settings. If you have Touch ID or Face ID turned on for purchases, you won't see Password Settings.
- Under Purchases and In-App Purchases, tap the setting that you want.
- Under Free Downloads, tap Require Password to turn the setting on or off.
- When asked, enter your password. Then tap OK.
On your computer
- On your Mac, choose the Apple menu () at the top of your screen, then choose System Preferences.
- Click Apple ID.
- Click Media & Purchases.
- Select the settings that you want for free downloads and purchases. If you have Touch ID turned on for purchases, you won't see this menu.
If you're using an older version of macOS, open iTunes, choose iTunes > Preferences, then click the Store tab.
On a PC
If you're using a PC, open iTunes. From the top of the iTunes window, choose Edit, then choose Preferences. Click the Store tab. Then select the settings that you want for purchases and free downloads.
On your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD
- From the Home screen, select Settings.
- Select Users and Accounts.
- Select [your name]'s Account.
- Under Require Password, choose the settings that you want for purchases and free downloads.
On your Apple TV (3rd generation)
- From the Home screen, select Settings > iTunes Store > Sign In.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- After you click Submit, you'll see a screen that says 'Remember Password?' Select your preferred level of protection:
- Choose Yes if you want the Apple TV to remember your password for purchases as long as you're signed in with your Apple ID.
- Choose No if you want to enter your password each time that you make a purchase in the iTunes Store.
To change your password settings, sign out, then follow the steps above to sign in again.
About turning off password protection
You can't completely turn off password protection for paid items on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or computer. On Apple TV, you can turn off password protection for both free and paid items.
If you enabled Touch ID or Face ID for App Store and iTunes Store purchases, you'll be asked to use Touch ID or Face ID for every download, even if the item is free.
App Store Software Download
Manage what kids buy or download
Software App Download For Pc
If you use Family Sharing, you can use Ask to Buy to control what kids buy. When a child asks to buy an item or download a free item, the family organizer can approve or decline the request.