About canceling a subscription
- Most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them.
- If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
- If you cancel during a trial period, you might lose access to content immediately.
The App Store is the world’s safest and most vibrant marketplace, giving you the opportunity to deliver your apps and services across iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch in 175 countries and 40 languages. Find articles, guidelines, and other resources to help you design incredible apps, reach more users, and grow your business. Explore the world of iPad. Featuring iPad Pro in two sizes, iPad Air, iPad, and iPad mini. Visit the Apple site to learn, buy, and get support.
- Apps provide all kinds of functionality for your iPad, from the ability to plan travel, manage finances, and find local restaurants and gas stations to hard-core business productivity and serious gaming fun. You get them from Apple’s App Store. Searching the App Store The App Store is one of the iPad’s built-in apps. This portal.
- Sep 11, 2020.
- Browse and download apps to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch from the App Store. The App Store has more than one million apps and games for your iOS device.
If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
Canceling subscriptions is slightly different in Israel, South Africa, and Turkey. Learn about special circumstances for these countries and regions.
How to see or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see 'Subscriptions,' tap 'iTunes & App Store' instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on your Mac
- Open the App Store app.
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription that you want. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on your Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, open the App Store.
- Scroll to Account and tap it.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on Apple TV
On Apple TV, you can edit subscriptions only for tvOS apps that are installed on that Apple TV. For Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier), use an iOS or iPadOS device or computer to manage your subscriptions.
- Open Settings.
- Select Users & Accounts, then select your account.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription that you want to manage, then select Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
If you don't have an Apple device
To see or cancel your subscriptions, use iTunes on a Windows PC or follow the steps for your Android device or other device.
If you don't see the subscription that you're looking for
If you tried to see or cancel a subscription and you can't find the subscription that you're looking for, check the following things. Or contact Apple Support.
Is the subscription billed through another company?
On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If it does not say iTunes, Apple, or something similar, the subscription might not be billed through Apple.
Get help with subscriptions that aren't billed through Apple.
Did a family member sign up for the subscription?
A Family Sharing organizer can’t manage subscriptions for other family members. Ask your family members to change or cancel their subscriptions from their own devices or when they're signed in with their own Apple ID. You can also use Ask to Buy to control what kids buy.
Turn on Ask to Buy.
Did you subscribe with a different Apple ID?
To see subscriptions for a different Apple ID, sign in with that Apple ID, then follow the steps in this article.
Do you need to manage iCloud storage or AppleCare plans?
Downgrade your iCloud storage plan.
Manage an AppleCare+ plan or AppleCare Protection Plan.
- What is a subscription?
- Request a refund.
- Learn what to do about unfamiliar charges.
- Learn how to switch your subscription to a different plan, such as plan that you can pay annually or a plan that you can share with family.
- To see when subscriptions were billed to you and at what price, check your purchase history.
- If you don't receive receipts when a subscription renews, you might have turned off renewal receipts. If you want to receive receipts, follow the steps in this article, then turn on Receive Renewal Receipts.
The App Store is a safe and trusted place for customers to discover apps, and a great opportunity for developers to deliver apps and services across iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch in 175 regions. Find articles, guidelines, and other resources to help you design incredible apps, reach more users, and grow your business.
Apple Ipad App Store Problems
Apple Store Free Apps Download
Learn about App Store business models and features, creating a great product page, localizing your app, offering in-app purchases, measuring your app’s success, and more.
Learn about requirements for app design, App Review submission, using Apple product images in your marketing materials, and more.
Ipad App Store
Learn how to prepare your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch apps for submission to App Review.