The lightweight BitTorrent client serves as a bulk torrent downloader to help you to download dozens of files simultaneously. Assign priority to speed up downloads. Downloading more than one torrent? Allocate more bandwidth to a specific torrent to download it faster. Save network resources. Apr 25, 2020. Jan 04, 2020.Download1 Screenshots
No reviewNo Video
uTorrent lives up to its name (“u”- stands for “micro”) as it has a very small memory footprint of less than 6MB, thus using minimal system resources.
- uTorrent’s file size is smaller than 400 KB, installs very fast and runs efficiently on low system resource requirements.
- uTorrent’s design is focused on fast downloads and discrete background running to avoid interfering with your activities.
- uTorrent is simple and user friendly through its clean and intuitive interface so downloading torrents is easier than ever.
-The uTorrent Remote feature enables private and secure access to your home uTorrent client from anywhere (using novel authentication and key-exchange).
- uTorrent makes your downloads smoother and faster by using the powerful BitTorrent protocol uTP to maximize your bandwidth and reduce congestion.
- uTorrent adjusts bandwidth usage automatically, allowing you to use other web-based applications without interference.
- uTorrent is easy to customize by adding new features through the App Studio, changing the skin and more.
- uTorrent installs with just a few clicks and uses UPnP and NAT-PMP technologies to perform torrent access settings for your router.
- File size:
- User Rating:
- Editors' Review:
Lightweight Torrent Client Linux
The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent.
Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows).
qBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library.
qBittorrent is developed by volunteers in their spare time.
If you like this piece of software, please make a donation and help it survive.
Donation info here.
If you want to help in translating qBittorrent, see these instructions.
Lightweight Torrent Client Windows 10
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- No Ads
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in many Torrent search sites
- Category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Software)
- RSS feed support with advanced download filters (incl. regex)
- Many Bittorrent extensions supported:
- Magnet links
- Distributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD)
- Private torrents
- Encrypted connections
- and many more...
- Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
- Nearly identical to the regular GUI
- Sequential downloading (Download in order)
- Advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Torrent creation tool
- IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available on all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, OS/2
- Available in ~70 languages
Lightweight Torrent Client Reddit
Go ahead and try qBittorrent, you won't regret it!