Today I’m sharing step by step guide to Install Mac OS on PC without using any Mac computers. iMac are remembered for its superior quality and high performance. So the main reason the people’s are attracted towards the Mac because of its ultra-portability and great performance. So another great feature in the Mac Computers are its user-friendly operating system which is Mac OS X . Last week one of my reader mailed me that, It is possible to install Mac OS on Windows PC without using Mac? My answer will be a big YES, but how? follow this ultimate guide to install Mac OS on PC without using iMac or Macbook’s.
As you knew technology is developing day by day, tech geeks like me, are making the damn near impossible things possible and easier. So we are here today, to guide you step by step to install Mac OS on PC absolutely for free! So without wasting a second let us begin the task.
Apr 12, 2016. Jan 01, 2016.
Install Mac OS on PC without using any Apple products
System requirement to install Mac OS on PC:
- Intel or AMD dual core processor along with SSE2 or SSE3 Compatibility.
- A minimum of 4GB of RAM.
- 250MB Graphic Memory. (On board or dedicated)
- Internet Connectivity to download the other essential stuffs.
How to Check whether your PC has the power to Mac OS X 10.6:
- Download the program called CPU-Z from here.
- Once you have downloaded the program install in to your computer.
- Then open the program to check your system configuration.
Software required to Install Mac on PC:
- Download the Ideneb from Here. ( Size = 4.38 GB, Only torrents link is available)
- In order to Install Mac on PC you need to download the Virtual Box From here.
- Enough to install Mac OSx on PC.
Step by Step guide to install Mac OS on PC
First of all download all required software’s then proceed with these steps to install Mac OS on PC. Then you need to Install the Virtual Box in your PC. Then you need to run VirtualBox software with administrator privatization. Just Right click it and click on “Run as Admin“. (Close all the background Software for better performance)
- To install the Virtual Box double-click on downloaded Virtual Box file, then click Next > Next>Next>Yes>Install, after that it will install in your Computer. ( Most likely in C:/ drive)
Note: Make sure you have minimum 20 GB of space available in your C: to install Mac on PC. You even Change the Virtual Box storage location, If you have no space available in your C: to install Mac OS X windows PC.
- Once the Virtual Box has been installed. open the VirtualBox software, then click on the new button. Click on the show description. Configure as in the below screenshot.
- Choose the file location where to install Mac on PC, Choose at least 20 GB of hard drive space to install Mac OS X on PC. Storage hard type is VDI with Fixed size. Then click on the create button. Wait for 5 – 10 mins till Virtual Box create a separate hard drive to install Mac OS on PC.
Os X For Windows 10
- Once the hard drive has been created, click on the settings and navigate to system, then you need to configure the extended feature settings as in the below screenshot.
- After saving the system settings, move towards the storage section, click on the empty CD-drive in the storage tree in the left side the window. Then in the attributes menu, click on the small CD-drive image then click on the choose a virtual disk file, browse the Ideneb ISO file we have downloaded earlier (In downloads folder) After click on Ok button.
- Then again navigate to the display part, drag the video memory to the maximum (in this case only 128 MB). If you want you can also check the “enable 3D acceleration” for optimum graphic performance. Then hit Ok.
- After you have done, click on the START button in the virtual box. Then a black boot screen will appear, click enter. If you done all the steps correctly, then Apple Ideneb will boot prompting Apple Logo. Then you’ll get the below screen after a while. Click on the english and hit the arrow at the bottom of the window. Then in the Welcome screen click continue and agree.
- Then you need to click on the utility from the to menu bar, and select the disk utility. Then you need to click on the Hard drive that we have created earlier in the left corner of the window and click on the erase tab. Choose the volume format as ” Mac OS Extended ( Journaled) ” . Name the partition as per your wish then click on the Erase button at the bottom. Then you need to close the disk utility by the on the red small button the top left corner of the Window.
Mac Os X Windows 10 Theme
- Then you need to select the hard drive that we have recently formated as destination drive and hit the continue, then click on the install button. When the disk checks click on the skip, Wait for around 30-35 Minutes to install OS X PC, after you will get this Install Succeeded Screen click on the restart now to complete. the installation. Then you’ll be able to install Mac OS on PC.
- Then you need to do one thing, Close the Mac OS X Virtual Box Window, and click on the Settings and choose the drive to boot as below and click on Ok.
- Then again click on the start button in the virtual box, the Mac OS X will be booted, you need to select the Language, user name, password, time zone, location, as per your wish. If you have Apple ID you can Id, If you don’t click on the Continue complete the setup. Then you will be arrived at the Ideneb desktop. You are a step to install Mac OS on PC.
Note: If your Computer has only 2 GB of RAM, Still you install Mac OS on PC, By using your pen drive as RAM to Boost your PC Performance.
Yahoo!! you have successfully install Mac OS on PC completely for free, don’t forget to Share with your friends and relatives, a like, share or tweet don’t cost any penny for you!
Dual Boot Macos And Windows 10
You can also follow the Same steps to Install Mac on Windows PC, window 7 and even in XP ! If you willing to enjoy the mac for the further, you can Dual Boot Mac OS X with window 7, 8 and XP.
Mac Os X Theme For Windows 10
We recommend you to bookmark this page Since we update regularly on ” How to install mac os on pc“.