- Sep 09, 2020 All Soft Are Available For Mac & Windows. AVG PC Tuneup 2021 Crack Plus Serial Key Full Version Latest Avg PC Tuneup Crack is an amazing framework streamlining apparatus.
- DreamPlan Plus Home Design Software for Mac 5.40 Home and landscape design software for Mac. Make floor plans in 3D. DreamPlan Home Design Software Free for Mac 5.40 DreamPlan Free Home and Landscape Planning and Design Software for Mac; Universal Media Server 9.8.1 Universal Media Server is a DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server.
1-12 of over 50,000 results for Software: Mac Software Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 Download 1 Person Compatible on Windows 10 and Apple macOS PC/Mac Download.
Is your Mac up to date with the latest version of the Mac operating system (macOS or OS X)? Is it using the version required by some other product that you want to use with your Mac? Which versions are earlier (older) or later (newer, more recent)? To find out, learn which version is installed now.
If your macOS isn't up to date, you may be able to update to a later version.
Which macOS version is installed?
From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. You should see the macOS name, such as macOS Mojave, followed by its version number. If you need to know the build number as well, click the version number to see it.
This example shows macOS Catalina version 10.15 build 19A583.
Which macOS version is the latest?
These are all Mac operating systems, starting with the most recent. When a major new macOS is released, it gets a new name, such as macOS Catalina. As updates that change the macOS version number become available, this article is updated to show the latest version of that macOS.
If your Mac is using an earlier version of any Mac operating system, you should install the latest Apple software updates, which can include important security updates and updates for the apps that are installed by macOS, such as Safari, Books, Messages, Mail, Music, Calendar, and Photos.
|macOS High Sierra||10.13.6|
|OS X El Capitan||10.11.6|
|OS X Yosemite||10.10.5|
|OS X Mavericks||10.9.5|
|OS X Mountain Lion||10.8.5|
|OS X Lion||10.7.5|
|Mac OS X Snow Leopard||10.6.8|
|Mac OS X Leopard||10.5.8|
|Mac OS X Tiger||10.4.11|
|Mac OS X Panther||10.3.9|
|Mac OS X Jaguar||10.2.8|
|Mac OS X Puma||10.1.5|
|Mac OS X Cheetah||10.0.4|
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
Soft Case For Macbook Air
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
Soft Cheese For Mac And Cheese
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
Check Soft For Mac
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.