- Torrent Application Mac
- Torrent Apps For Android
- Torrent App
- Torrent Application
- Torrent Apple
- Torrent App Windows
Compact BitTorrent free client with expansive capabilities. Download uTorrent for free and enjoy!
uTorrent is an efficient BitTorrent client for Windows from the originator of the BitTorrent protocol. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in uTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading, and Mainline DHT. Additionally, uTorrent supports the protocol encryption joint specification and peer exchange. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources--typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all.
- Jul 26, 2020.
- Oct 06, 2019.
- BitTorrent Classic is the best torrent software for the desktop if you’re looking for advanced configuration and the ability to download torrent files in bulk. What can I do with BitTorrent? In order to send or receive files over the BitTorrent protocol, you need a web or desktop-based torrent client, such as BitTorrent Classic.
- (60082 votes) Free Download. Compact BitTorrent free client.
- Publisher Site
- Software License
- Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1, Vista, XP (64/32 bit)
- Total Downloads
The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent.
Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows).
qBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library.
The original torrent app for experienced downloaders. Download μTorrent Classic Download μTorrent Classic for Mac. Not compatible with MAC OS Catalina Version 10.15 and above. Download torrent files in bulk, from the desktop. Small.exe and light on system resources.
qBittorrent is developed by volunteers in their spare time.
Torrent Application Mac
If you like this piece of software, please make a donation and help it survive.
Torrent Apps For Android
Donation info here.
If you want to help in translating qBittorrent, see these instructions.
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- No Ads
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in many Torrent search sites
- Category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Software)
- RSS feed support with advanced download filters (incl. regex)
- Many Bittorrent extensions supported:
- Magnet links
- Distributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD)
- Private torrents
- Encrypted connections
- and many more...
- Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
- Nearly identical to the regular GUI
- Sequential downloading (Download in order)
- Advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Torrent creation tool
- IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available on all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, OS/2
- Available in ~70 languages
Torrent App Windows
Go ahead and try qBittorrent, you won't regret it!